I heart california

Since last year (and including a trip over the next two weeks), I have been to California a total of three (3) times. And I have to admit, I have really fallen in love with the state. My first visit was a wine filled one with travels to San Fran, Napa and Sonoma, but my two trips after that have been to LA, Santa Monica and Palm Desert. They have all been amazingly wonderful. I am considering calling cali my second home. I love the sunshine, the diversity and of course the WINE!

Not only do I love the fact that you can buy wine at the grocery store, but I also love that they have sparkling wine in individual bottles. It's perfect for brunch and also as a little addition to my morning fruit smoothie :P

Although I am missing the California Wine Fair this year and the iYellow VIP Hour, it seems only fitting that I miss it to actually be in California. I will be working from the desert am looking forward to some great adventures, a wine tour and super sun along the way. The iYellow Team here in TO, will be taking care of the California Wine Fair, so if you're not signed up be sure too!

To review my Trip to California Wine Coutry last year, Click here>>

Also, I'll be on the Steven & Chris show this coming Wednesday April 7th at 2pm talking about wine cocktails! So stay tuned for that!

Buy your Cali Wine Fair tickets and see all the other iYellow Events by clicking here>>

Talk soon guys!

GO CALIFORNIA GO!!