iYellow




I founded iYellow Wine Group in 2006 with one thing in mind…"Wine Confidence".
I wanted to build a community of wine lovers who could celebrate and learn about wine together in a relaxed, fun, affordable and approachable environment. No matter what your learning style, I wanted iYellow to be the place where people could come and learn more about wines from all over the world, develop their individual taste preferences and celebrate wine responsibility.
I began the iYellow Wine Club as a blog – which was updated a few times a week and was my prime communication channel - alongside coordinating small events for friends and colleagues, where learning about wine was always the event focus. At my themed wine parties people would talk about the wine at hand in a relaxed and social environment and come away feeling more confident about wine – which was always the goal. Small events turned into larger social gatherings and iYellow coordinates smaller exclusive private parties as well as large member social events that can run up to 500+ people. And no matter what the size, the goal is always the same at a wine social, to taste and learn.
After events, I started coordinating wine tours to Niagara Wine Country. Since I had spent the majority of my childhood working at local winery restaurants, I made for a great tour guide. I wanted people to learn about wine country by experiencing it hands on. It’s how I learned about wine when I was 16 and to this day experiencing wine country is the best form of learning for me. People loved them, and so did the wineries.
In 2009 with membership rising, I had a feeling that a formal, yet approachable, learning style needed to be added to the club. So I designed iYellow Wine School with Sommelier Taylor Thompson. Classes are interactive, approachable, affordable and creative. Eight-week courses run 3 times per year and the anticipation for each new term builds with each ending term. Members receive diplomas and learn iYellow’s 5 Easy Steps to Tasting Wine.

To keep up with technology in 2010 I spent 8 months redeveloping the entire iYellowWineClub.com interface. Besides, online was my club storefront for new and current members, it needed to be easy to navigate and user friendly to keep people interacting and coming back. With the new storefront web hits skyrocketed and members loved being able to learn online via our videos, blog, and wall and checking out themselves in event photos.
iYellow is a place I can be creative, social and entrepreneurial while consistently offering my members new way to build their very own wine confidence. I get to travel to global wine regions, work with a talented team of iYellow Ambassadors, meet and connect with wine legends and learn about wine every single day. It’s not for everyone, but it really is my dream job. With over
Join the Wine Revolution with 10,000 other members!  Taste, learn and meet with the iYellow Wine Club!